Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Push

My husband pushed me to start this blog.  He told me that I was wasting my talent.  No one likes to do that so I spent all night thinking about what I would share on my blog.  You see, the only thing that has stopped me is that I haven't wanted to divulge too much about myself.  I HATE reading blogs about people's personal lives.  I find it embarassing and I don't like the uncomfortable feeling I get when reading them.  So, I will attempt to share with you about my obsession - fashion.  Hopefully you will enjoy...

I have finally gotten my fashion mojo back after back-to-back pregnancies.  I am within a few pounds of my pre-pregnancy weight and am enjoying my clothes again.  Shopping has become fun again, a little too much fun I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment